Fermentation Enhancement Enzymes
Fermentation Enhancement – Increases free amino nitrogen (FAN) from protein in the mash for improved fermentation.
ALPHALASE® AFP – Acidic fungal endopeptidase
- Enables hydrolysis of hard to hydrolyze starch to increase alcohol yields
- Increase FAN, amino acids, and peptides for improved yeast vitality
- Increase fermentation rates
- Use in conjunction with Diazyme X4 to maximize fermentation
- Application: Add to cooled mash in fermenter before or during pitching of yeast.
Please contact your Gusmer Technical Sales Rep for application guide or additional questions.