Gusmer Enterprises is proud to be the authorized distributor for DuPont™ Danisco®
Supplemental enzymes break down starch and reduce mash viscosity without adding additional water. Add to cereal cooking for faster, consistent liquefaction and thinning of starch in mash.
Thermostable bacterial alpha-amylase for effective starch liquefaction.
- Rapid viscosity reduction at high solid concentrations
- Allows for the use of high temperature gelatinization starches
- Can be used with high adjunct levels
The newest thermostable bacterial alpha-amylase.
- Excellent adjunct liquefaction at low pH
- Allows for use of low water to grist ratio
- Efficient starch liquefaction for reduced processing costs
- Achieve faster viscosity break
Non-GM derived thermostable bacterial alpha-amylase.
- Rapidly reduces viscosity for efficient starch liquefaction
- Can be used for medium or high gelatinization temperatures
- Great for distillers that want organic approval
Optimized blend of enzymes, including phytase and alpha-amylase for liquefaction.
- Lower total liquefaction costs (enzyme, ammonia, and sulfuric acid)
- Lower sulfur in distiller’s grain
- Best performance when full dose is added to mix or slurry
Application: Add to cereal cooker before cooking and/or at liquefaction.
Please contact your Gusmer Technical Sales Rep for application guide or additional questions.